Last week we used our Nampa Rollerdome Groupon. The girls did great and had a lot of fun. They each tried to limbo, and I embarrassed them by making them do the Hokey- Pokey... It wasn't too crowded, so there was plenty of room to skate.
And we only came home with a few bumps and bruises...
Trying to cram in a few more fun activities before we are back in school has been a lot of fun.
We were also able to take the girls bowling a few times.- however I never took pictures of that...
Kara and Aub got to go to a concert by the Red Head Express with Gma and Gpa... Dad was at work that night- so I took the little girls to Wahooz for mini golf, bumper boats and arcade... it was a lot of fun and they were so excited to each have their own little date nights...
One week left till school -
we are all so ready for it be here
1 comment:
You guys look like professional skaters! Fun stuff!
Post a Comment