After checking my stats today... there were more than 80 views just today... who in the world is looking at my blog??? and who in Canada??? I don't know anyone in Canada... So it is kinda creeping me out.... So I have decided that my blog will go private and only invited guests will see my blog... So if you don't think that I have your email, leave me a message and I can add you to my private list... So check your inbox in a week or so for an invite. - Heather
2 comments:
Haha, I'm the Canadian lurker, I'm sorry I creeped you out! I stumbled upon your blog a couple years back and I really enjoyed reading about people with a different religion and a completely different life from what I know. You ended up making your way into the list of blogs I mindlessly check daily, along with quite a few others from several different countries - definitely nothing personal/obsessive or anything like that ;) I totally understand the need to make your blog private, and meanwhile, I'm glad I was able to learn about life in your neck of the woods! Thanks for posting, and I wish you and your family all the best for the future :)
Make sure I get on that invite list ;)
Post a Comment