The greatest gifts to have on Mother's Day.....
How thankful I am for these girls and that I get to be their mother each and every day.
I treasure them!
We
had a great morning at church, we then went to Pat and Steve's for
dinner. It is so nice having grandparents close to us. We had a great
dinner with them and the Matthews family. There is nothing better than
family and good friends.
The girls showered me with little notes and cards that they had made at school and church and I got some pretty flowers for the yard.
The next day, Drew and I celebrated our 14th anniversary!
We celebrated big, by going about our normal every day activities.
The girls showered me with little notes and cards that they had made at school and church and I got some pretty flowers for the yard.
The next day, Drew and I celebrated our 14th anniversary!
We celebrated big, by going about our normal every day activities.
.
.
Memorial day...
.
Memorial day...
Instead of taking flowers to uncle Cody's grave, the girls made pinwheels...
Memorial Day Morning we took the girls and hiked Table Rock.
This may become a new tradition. The weather was perfect for hiking and the girls did so good. Last time we hiked we didn't quite make it all the way.. There was no giving up this day!
We got to the top and I pulled out the camera to take pictures, only to find out that my camera was out of batteries.... UUUHHHH.
that made me mad...
So I pulled out the phone and actually got quite a few cute pictures...

I had packed some snacks, so we took a quick break to snack and prep our legs for the hike down.
There was another family up there and we offered to take their family picture. Drew then asked if we could borrow their batteries to put in our camera to get one good picture. The lady then pulled out 2 new batteries out of her camera bag and just gave them to us.
That was so sweet and I am so thankful that people are so nice.
So here are a few pictures I got with the camera at the top and on the way back down.
It really was a fun hike to do together.
I am glad that the girls get along so well and love doing family things like this.
They helped each other, encouraged each other, explored and laughed together.
Building family friendships and memories is one of the greatest things!
.
.
.
in going thru and adding all my pictures from my phone, I came across this one that was sent to me on a day Drew was at work....
Drew's crew was working out, and one of the guys really tweeked his back... So the rest of them went to the ER to check on him...(aka diagnose his condition)
Do you notice anything odd about this picture?











No comments:
Post a Comment