Wednesday, May 8, 2013

First Tooth Gone!

This super cute little five year old has decided to grow in her two adult teeth behind her cute baby teeth..
Her two front teeth have been a little wiggly lately, but it wasn't until the other day when she said, "Mom, look at my new tooth" 
Oh, joy... 
More possible teeth issues... 
and definite over crowding...
 She has had her fingers in the mouth a lot, wiggling that little tooth... Then at dinner the other night, I hear her say "Ouch... my tooth... " 
I am not sure what she bit into, but it did the job in getting it loose enough to come out. 
Dad was at work, but she had told him earlier that he would be the one to pull her teeth... But with the excitement and thought that the tooth fairy would come, she said mom could do it and she was ready... then she wasn't ready.... then she was.... 
I figured there would be tears... just like the other girls... 
but nope....
this one laughed...

 It took took little tugs and I got it out... 
I was holding it in my hand and she asks...did you get it?... 
She then realized I had it... and she started laughing.
Pretty easy...
She is excited to show off her new smile!


 That night she let me know that she really hoped the tooth fairy would bring her a treat...
However, that said fairy, was all out of treats, and didn't want to make a run to the store...
In the morning she was excited to find a note and 4 quarters, telling her congrats on loosing her first tooth and that she could go buy herself a treat!
She was excited!

 She also didn't want the fairy to take her tooth... she really wanted to keep it... she even thought about hiding it in her room. 
I told her she wouldn't get anything if it wasn't under her pillow. 
So we found a little container that closes tight, (fairy proof) and that she would be able to keep her tooth.

 She has also decided that it is time to learn to tie her shoes! 
She caught on really quick..
I only had to show her 3 times and now she is a pro! 
Love you sweet Hallie...
you are growing way to fast!


No comments: