Monday, March 11, 2013

March Maddness....


The girls and I were treated to a fun date night with Pat and Steve. 
We had a quick dinner at Golden Corral, then headed to the Nampa Civic Center and watched the BYU Young Ambassadors...
The girls loved it and were very entertained.

March first is my Dad's birthday, he would have been 63. 
It is fun to celebrate him in some way. It worked out that the girls didn't have school, so we loaded up the truck with snow clothes, swim suits, and lunch.
We drove to Gold Fork Hot springs near McCall. 
After getting back we went to sonic to get ice cream. 
The water was warm and  nice and we had a lot of fun hanging out. 
Here is a before picture... 
They look a little anxious to get in the warm water....

 I dared the big girls to climb part way up the hill and stand on a rock for $5. 
Aubree lead the way, and they both got paid!




Hallie can roller blade! 
 We just had to spend some of our tax return, and got a new couch, with a chair and ottoman...
(It was time for a little more seating in the family room- )

 Braelyn looses another tooth...
You should see her toothless grin now...
I really hope her other front one starts showing soon...
 Brae and Hallie had their 'Well Checks' and Hallie got her kindergarten shots...
Brae's stats: 45 pounds -25%
48 1/2 in. tall - 50%
Hallie's stats : 44 pounds - 75%
46 in. tall - 95%
Dr. said " Hallie is the average size of a 6 1/2 year old... and Brae in still on her curve, just on the lower end.." 
I am just glad they are both healthy and doing so well.. And it's fun they can share clothes!


 It's wacky weird day for preschool..


2 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE that the girls took the $5 dare :)
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun swimming....makes you even more excited to have that every day, right!
Love Braes toothless smile!
And I didn;t get to tell you in person when we picked up the kids but I am in LOVE with your couches....the color, the style, just perfect! Congrats :)
And I am waiting for the post that tells how your race went Saturday morning!

Alexandria said...

Looks like a fun way to remember your dad! I can't believe that Hallie and Brae are so close in size. What cute girls!