This last year has gone fast and Kara is growing up so fast! She turned 14 on March 14. It was a Saturday this year and she really wanted to go to lunch and shopping for her birthday. So she and I shopped got lunch and shopped again... We then picked up her friend Jenessa and met the girls and Gma and the movies to see the new Cinderella movie! It was a fun day.
I even got an email from Kara saying that "it was the best birthday ever!"
Aubree was in need of a bigger dresser... but in looking, we decided a new bed with drawers under it would be the better route to take, especially because of the size of her room..
She was on board and loved to be such a big help in designing and building!
It turned out so good and she loves it...
I think she just went from a kid bed, to a teen bed!
Before and after....





No comments:
Post a Comment