Friday, March 28, 2014

A few more March happenings

With a little help from Brae and jumping on the tramp together, Hallie lost her first top tooth..



This year I tried to add a little fun to our St. Patrick's day dinner... We had a yummy pork roast, green jello, broccoli, and green deviled eggs... Oh, and rolls.... 
We waited for dessert because we were having a special FHE with the missionaries and a new member of our ward. I made a fruit rainbow with fruit dip... No picture of that because it got eaten too fast.. but it was cute and yummy..

Aub had a 5th grade field trip to the State Capital. We got a great tour of the building, then had lunch on the lawn and then the kids sang a few songs... Aub didn't feel the best but was a trooper to stick it out. During one of the songs, I could see her turn white, and start to get that hot sweat look. I motioned her down and we ran to the bathroom... She didn't throw up which was good... We rode the bus home and then I checked her out of school for the rest of the day.  Field trips are always fun with the kids... Crazy... but fun...









No comments: