Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer cuts

 Hallie has been begging to cut her hair to her chin....
However, I love her with long hair, so we met in the middle...
She is loving her new style.


 With Brae- I let her go short.. 
We have done short with her before, so I knew it worked good for her. 
Perfect for summer..



 With summer and good weather in full swing, we really have used the pool almost every day. 
I have been working with hallie to build her confidence but still think she may need lessons from someone other than mom. 
She got brave the other day and went off the diving board... but only because she knew she wouldn't go under with her life jacket and tube...

 Then Brae and Hallie would go together.
So almost daily we smell of sunscreen and chlorine.. but that is what summer should be!

No comments: