Friday, February 1, 2013

Something New.

 we bought this desk almost 11 years ago.  We were so excited to have something to hold our computer. It served it's purpose well, but it was time to say good bye...
 Have I ever said how much I love having a hubby that loves projects!? 
I found a picture of a desk that I liked, and with no plans or measurements, he went for it... and it turned out even better than the one in the picture.   Thanks for building yet another beautiful piece of furniture for our home!

 I have really enjoyed having long hair. Trust me, at first it was hard to get used to. But I was really enjoying it. I always go too long between trims, and the ends were splitting in a bad way.  And it was so dry and static.  So, instead of just a trim, I decided to go a little shorter this time...  Don't get me wrong, I do miss the length, but now my hair feels so healthy, and it's kinda fun having layers again...
Before:

 After:




2 comments:

Nathan and Rebecca said...

What a great husband! It is so nice just to have a picture and then have him make it!

Also, your hair is so cute. I wish i could stand having my hair down so i could get my hair cut like that.

Misty said...

You look great. By the way Happy Birthday a few days late. I love your blog.